- a. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to add to, modify, remove or otherwise change any part of the Terms in whole or in part at any time. You should check the Website periodically for changes to the Terms. Changes will be effective when notice of such change is posted at the Website. If any change is not acceptable, you must discontinue your use of the Website immediately. You agree that your continued use of the Website after any such changes are posted will constitute acceptance by you of such changes. No change to the Terms that is not posted to the Website by us is valid unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized signing officer of TennisTourist.
- b. We have developed and continue to develop this Website for the use of our customers, patrons, clients, vendors, suppliers, prospective customers, the general public and anyone else interested in the tennistourist.ca its products and services or the neighbourhood in general. We may modify, correct, add, suspend, terminate, discontinue, impose limits, restrict your access or otherwise change any aspect of the Website, including the availability of any features and any User Submissions or other content or materials, at any time without notice or liability.
- a. You are free to utilize and download any of the material posted on this Website for personal, non-commercial purposes and uses only, to store it temporarily on a single computer, and to print it solely for your own personal use. You agree to abide by any and all copyrights associated with the information contained in this Website and abide by any restrictions contained in and among any content on this Website. You also agree that you are solely responsible for any actions and communications undertaken or transmitted in relation to your use of this Website, including your own User Submissions.
- b. Except as expressly permitted by the Terms, and as a condition of your use of this Website, you may not, you may not attempt to, nor may you allow or encourage, promote or advise others to, directly or indirectly:
- i. print, download or otherwise save to any storage device or fix to any medium, any of the content of this Website;
- ii. reproduce, produce, display, broadcast, perform, translate, reverse engineer, copy, sell or distribute, transmit, create derivative works, modify or attempt to modify this Website in any way, except through any function specifically provided by this Website to do so;
- iii. use this Website for any commercial purposes including but not limited to any commercial solicitation;
- iv. transfer or send any downloaded material to any other person;
- v. use this Website for an unlawful purpose or in any unlawful manner, or in any manner which is otherwise contrary to or violates any law, regulation or the rights of any third party or in a manner that could disable, damage or impair this Website;
- vi. disable, interfere, or circumvent the security of, or in any way abuse, this Website or any system resources, services, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Website an affiliated or linked site, including any and all security features or functions of this Website;
- vii. interfere or disrupt with any other individual’s enjoyment of or use of this Website and/or any affiliated or linked Websites, Applications or Plugins;
- viii. except for the purposes of indexing this Website to create search functions available to the public, use any spider, robot or any other automatic program or device, or manual process, to monitor, copy, summarize, scrape or otherwise extract information from this Website;
- ix. use another individual’s email address, password or any other information without that individual’s consent and the prior written authorization of an authorized representative of the South TennisTourist, create and/or use any false identities on this Website, impersonate another individual or otherwise misrepresent your status, identity, affiliations or qualifications;
- x. transmit any junk mail, spam, chain letter or any other type of commercial solicitation or unsolicited mass email or message to or from this Website;
- xi. attempt to obtain unauthorized access to this Website or any portion of this Website which is restricted or access is limited; or
- xii. harvest and/or collect any information about any other user of this Website.
- c. We reserve all right, immediate and without any prior notice, to terminate or suspend access to this Website. We also reserve the right to restrict, limit, and/or decline registration for this Website in whole or in part at our sole discretion. If your registration on this Website is terminated, you may not re-register on this Website (including and without any limitation use another email address) without the prior written consent of the Tennis Tourist.
- b. Certain logos, icons, names, words, titles, marks, phrases, graphics and designs on this Website constitute trade-names, trade-marks or service marks of the Tennis Tourist and our affiliates, are protected by law and may not be used, copied, imitated or used (including without limitation use in HTTP headers, meta tags or other non-visible pages, text or code), in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of their respective owners.
- c. Any unauthorized copying, downloading, transmission, publication or modification of this Website, including trademarks, trade names and service marks, may violate international, federal, provincial, state, common or civil law trade-mark law and copyright law, and may result in legal action.
- d. If you believe that any of the content used or displayed on this Website may infringe on copyright or other intellectual property rights held by you or a third party, please contact us immediately. We will take steps to investigate and, if appropriate, remedy any such infringement or potential infringement.
- a. If you submit, transmit or upload suggestions, ideas, notes, text, graphics, images, photographs, videos or other audio-visual material, concepts, data, applications, software, code, programmed instructions or other information (collectively, the “User Submissions”) to the Website, or to us by email, through the Website or by other means of communication, ownership of such User Submissions shall remain with you, provided that the communication of such User Submissions shall be deemed to be your permission and grant:
- i. to us and our successors, assigns and applicable affiliates, of a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive license, without compensation, reimbursement or any other payment, to publish, copy, perform, communicate, distribute, display, create derivative works, sublicense, translate, adapt and otherwise use any Submission without restriction and for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or otherwise; and
- b. You hereby waive any moral rights in or to such User Content Submissions all in favour of the Tennis Tourist.
- c. You represent, warrant and covenant that:
- ii. you own or have the unencumbered right to submit to us your User Submissions and grant us the rights set forth above, including, without limitation, that you have all applicable licenses, consents, permits, permissions, clearances and waivers, whether in respect of intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, moral rights, personality rights, personal information rights, confidentiality restrictions or otherwise.
- d. None of the User Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of the User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your User Submissions and the posting, transmission or publication thereof on or through the Website.
- e. You agree not to upload, post, distribute or otherwise transmit on, through or to the Website:
- i. any virus, worm, backdoor, trojan, trojan horse, shutdown mechanism or similar software, code, script or program which is intended to, is likely to or has the effect of disabling, denying access to, damaging or destroying, corrupting or affecting the normal use of the Website or any data, software or equipment stored thereon or used in conjunction therewith;
- ii. any material that contains any error, deficiency, omission, misstatement or misrepresentation;
- iii. any material that is or is reasonably likely to be construed as threatening, intimidating, abusive, harassing, violent, hateful, degrading, prejudice, deceptive, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or harmful to individuals, or that may otherwise result in regulatory, criminal or civil liability;
- iv. any material that is or is within reason likely to contravene any law, regulation, decree, statute, order or similar rule;
- v. any material that, when used on this Website, violates any agreement, intellectual property rights, moral rights, publicity rights, privacy rights, fiduciary obligations or other rights of a third party;
- vi. any commercial solicitation, advertisement or other material intended to promote the sale or supply of goods or services, including and without limitation any material for which you receive any compensation, fee or other incentive or reward to post to websites; or
- vii. any material that contravenes any notice or guideline posted to the Website from time to time by the Tennis Tourist.
- f. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any illegal information or materials.
- g. Although we may from time to time (and reserve the right to) monitor or review User Submissions and other content, discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and other material posted to the Website by other users or third parties, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising therefrom, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained therein. You hereby waive any rights or remedies you may have against us in respect of any User Submissions or your reliance thereon. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to edit, modify, remove, redact or refuse to display or post any User Submissions on this Website in our sole discretion without notice or liability.
- a. You acknowledge that any use of or reliance on this Website and any information on this Website shall be at your sole risk. We make no representation or warranty of any kind regarding this Website, all of which is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Tennis Tourist has no obligation to maintain either the availability or the currency of the Website and have no obligation or liability for the Website (including any User Submissions) or for any damages to users of the Website, however caused.
- b. We will not:
- i. warrant that the Website will continue to operate, operate without interruptions or that it will be error free, that defects will be corrected or that it will be free of viruses or other destructive elements; or
- ii. guarantee, and/or make no representation, condition or warranty as to the truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, correctness, currency, veracity or completeness of this Website or any portion or functionality thereof;
- iii. endorse any statements or opinions expressed on the Website by third parties, including without limitation other users of the Website, plugin and theme developers or third parties advertising on the Website.
- c. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF WORKMANSHIP, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, LATENT DEFECTS, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USE OF TRADE.
Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
- a. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, MORAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR HARM TO BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR LOSS OF REVENUE) UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO:
- i. THE WEBSITE OR THE USE THEREOF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER; OR
- ii. ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR BREACH OF SECURITY, INCLUDING TO ANY OF YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS OR YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR COULD REASONABLY FORESEE THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS.
- b. IN ANY EVENT, YOU AGREE THAT OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US, IF ANY, FOR THE RIGHT TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE IN THE ONE MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
- c. THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THE TERMS SHALL APPLY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, DEMAND, OR ACTION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND SHALL SURVIVE A FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR BREACHES OR THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF THIS AGREEMENT OR OF ANY REMEDY.
- d. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, IN WHICH CASE SUCH LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, BUT IN WHICH CASE OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- a. You are free to create links to the Website, provided such link does not portray us or any of our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or defamatory manner and provided such link does not trigger any pop-up, pop-under window or the presentation of any other type of advertisement or notice. We reserve the right to revoke this limited right at any time. You may not use frames or framing techniques to enclose all or any part of the Website or otherwise embed any materials from the Website within another website or location, or use masks, overlays or similar techniques or methods to alter, hide or reformat the presentation of all or any part of the Website or to layer other content or materials on top of or within the browser window within which the Website is presented, without our prior written consent.
- d. The Terms apply to the Website. Other websites or domains associated with or made available by Tennis Tourist may be governed by separate terms and conditions or separate privacy policies.
- a. This Website is controlled, operated and administered by us and our affiliates from our offices in Canada. We make no representation or warranty that the Website is appropriate or available for use at any location outside Canada. If you access the Website from outside Canada, you are responsible for compliance with all local law. You may not export any of the Website in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations.
Notification of Changes
Tennis Tourist and thetennistourist.com et al use industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. This includes secure servers and firewalls. Any user data we collect is protected against unauthorized access to the best of our ability. Only authorized employees and contractors who utilize the information to perform specific job activities are granted access to this information.
Surveys, Contests and/or Special Event Activities
From time-to-time Tennis Tourist, and Tennis Tourist online content may request information from users via surveys, contests and/or special event activities. Participation in these surveys, contests and/or special event activities will be considered voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose their responses and any information. Any information requested may include personal contact information (such as your name and your email address), and possibly certain demographic information (such as your postal code, your specific age or a range of age, and your regular mailing address).
We will not sell this information to any third party nor use this information for any other purposes beyond the scope of the surveys, contests and/or special event activities. Any business sponsoring the surveys, contests and/or special event activities may use the information submitted by the user for specific marketing purposes as they relate to the marketing of surveys, contests and/or special event activities. For any further information regarding the possible use of this information, please contact the Tennis Tourist office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 250-858-5673.
Third Party Links
Please note that Tennis Tourist employees, Tennis Tourist contractors and affiliated merchant businesses are not responsible for any online content or privacy practices of non Tennis Tourist websites or online content to which tennistourist.ca et al may link.
Personal Information Updates and Removal Requests
At any time you will have the right to change your personal information and privacy preferences and/or request to have your personal information removed from our systems. To request a change or removal, please contact the tennistourist office via email at email@example.com or by telephone at 250-858-5673.
- Link to your policy in any other places where you collect data, such as:
- landing pages
- sales pages
- webinar registration pages
- event registration pages
- thank-you pages
- pop-up forms
- opt-in forms
- in the email where you deliver your freebie
When accessing the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary actions you may take, during your visit. This policy applies to information we collect on the Website and in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Website.
Children Under The Age Of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You
When you access the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Information You Provide To Us. The Website provides various places for users to provide information. We collect information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, responding to surveys, search queries on our search feature, providing comments or other feedback, and providing information when ordering a product or service via the Website.
We use information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and/or service, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technology. As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through our website, and any communications between your computer and our Website. Among other things, we will collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type.
The information we collect automatically is used for statistical data and will not include personal information. We use this data to improve our Website and our service offerings. To the extent that you voluntarily provide personal information to us, our systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
The Company reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
How And Why We Collect Information
The Company collects your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you register to download a book or resources, sign up for our newsletter, and/or purchase a product from us, we collect your information. We use this information to track your preferences and to keep you informed about the products and services you have selected to receive and any related products and/or services. As a visitor to this Website, you can engage in most activities without providing any personal information. It is only when you seek to download resources and/or register for services that you are required to provide information.
If you are outside the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by the Company on this Website, we will automatically enroll you to receive our free email newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
If you are in the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by the Company on this Website, we will only enroll you to receive our free email newsletter if you affirmatively consent to it. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
We use personal information for purposes of presenting our Website and its contents to you, providing you with information, providing you with offers for products and services, providing you with information about your subscriptions and products, carrying out any contract between you and the Company, administering our business activities, providing customer service, and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
From time-to-time, we may use the information you provide to us to make you offers to purchase products and services provided by third parties in exchange for a commission to be paid to us by such third parties. Should you opt to take part in such promotions, the third parties will receive your information.
From time-to-time, we may use the information you provide to us to display advertisements to you that are tailored to your personal characteristics, interests, and activities.
Disclosure Of Your Information
As a general rule, we do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected wither automatically or through your voluntary action.
We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers for the purpose of providing our services to you.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and the Company.
We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s asserts and/or business.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors.
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
The Company may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Company uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (website address). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another form of direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you (if any).
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The above notice (or policy) probably does not describe your privacy practices exactly. You need to personalize your statement to fit your business practices. Following are some sample clauses that you can use to help describe other specific practices that fit your business model.
In order to contact us, a may complete a registration form. In this contact form, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
The Tennis Tourist
2645 Roseberry Ave
Victoria, BC Canada V8R3T8
Email Address: email@example.com
Effective as of May 9, 2018