The ‘New Normal’ Comes to this Holiday Destination in a Stylish Way
Luxury Pennsylvania Resort Rolls out a Social Distancing Experience Including Your Own Butler and Tennis. Falling Rock at Nemacolin is reopening and offering a handful of guests the exclusive opportunity to restore, reset and relax in their own private oasis.
Private butlers will provide each guest a customized itinerary
The resort will be staffed to support those itineraries as needed. The “Find Your Oasis” experience is limited to 40 guest rooms. One of Nemacolin’s private butlers will contact guests within 72 hours of booking, to develop detailed itineraries for their stays.
Each booking, upon arriving, will drive to their pre-assigned parking spots and proceed to a Keyless/No Interaction check-in procedure. Dedicated butlers will be available 24/7 via phone call, text and video call to take care of any and every need throughout their stay.
The resort is following guidance from public health authorities
Regarding social distancing, cleaning and personal protective equipment and has consulted with nationally-renowned medical experts to provide clinical and scientific guidance on resuming resort operations.
- All guests will be provided with a VIP amenity packet that will include a mask, a 10oz bottle of hand sanitizer and a variety of pre-selected, sanitized and pre-packaged snacks/drinks.
- Customized itineraries will let guests take advantage of the entire resort while still adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- All associates use a separate entrance where they are screened upon coming into work each day. This includes taking their temperature via thermal scanner, proper sanitizing and providing personal protective equipment if they are going to be interacting with guests or preparing/serving food. Associates will also be required to wear an approved mask while on the property.
Situated on 2,000 acres, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania features luxurious accommodations
Private butlers are available to book the following amenities at each guest’s request:
- Exclusive 18-hole golf
- Select spa services (conducted in exclusive Spa Suite, located on guest floor) – offered to guests only
- Contactless room service, private table dining, and a picnic experience, all featuring a “Taste of Nemacolin” – a curated menu of the best offerings from all the resort’s restaurants
- Private access to the Auto Toy Store Museum, the Airplane Hanger Museum, and the Reflection Art Museum
- 2,000 acres of outdoor walking/biking trails
- Sanitary pet grooming and 1:1 pet sitting
- Personal shopping experiences at the Laurel Lane Shops
- Private shooting academy experience
- Private fly/spinning fishing experiences
- Private safari/wildlife experiences
- Private miniature golf experience
- Private paintball target experience
- Bike rental
- Personalized cookie decorating kits
- Private movie theater experience
- Portable fitness kit (yoga mat, block, towel, TheraBand) for purchase
- Private tennis courts
- Private basketball court
At the recommendation of medical experts, only 40 rooms at Falling Rock will be made available
While some states are beginning to reopen from lockdown as the Covid-19 pandemic marches on, the travel world has been slower to start back up. According to an industry report, nearly 75% of hotel rooms in the United States are empty and millions of people who previously held hospitality jobs are unemployed.
Want More Information about this or other Tennis Destinations?
Tell us about your trip plans, and we will help you put the perfect package together:
Get in touch! We’d love to hear from you
Do you have a club or court that you want us to write about? A favorite resort? Let us know:
Do you have a tennis tournament, camp, trip or event you want to promote? We’ll share it.