LUCCA ITALY TENNIS – SPECIAL HOSTED WEEK (ADULTS ONLY)
August 24 - August 31
Lucca Italy Tennis Holiday
- 20 hours of tennis including coaching, doubles clinic, social tennis, a fun tournament with prizes PLUS free court time
- SUNDAY – Video analysis and two hours play (10am – 12 noon) & social tennis (3 – 5pm)
- An individual tennis goal sheet to work on during the week – discussed with you during the video analysis
- MONDAY – Two hours group coaching (10am – 12 noon) with a maximum of 4 per group & doubles clinic (3 – 5pm) tactically based for all standards & group dinner in the evening (cost of dinner not included)
- TUESDAY – Two hours group coaching (10am – 12 noon) & social tennis with Ian Campbell providing tips (3 – 5pm)
- WEDNESDAY NEW FOR 2019! – A day trip to the coast which includes a visit to the most exclusive tennis club in the area of Forte dei Marmi for organised social tennis, followed by lunch (included) & use of the club swimming pool. We then head off to the beautiful hilltop town of Pietrasanta for dinner & shopping! (cost of dinner not included)
- THURSDAY – Two hours group coaching (10am – 12 noon) & fun tournament with Italians (3 – 6pm)
- FRIDAY – Two hours group coaching (10am – 12 noon) & awards dinner in the evening (cost of dinner not included)
- Extra free court time during the week
- Quality Italian lunch daily Sunday to Friday
- Use of 7 floodlit clay courts, 1 artificial grass court, a beach tennis court, a large swimming pool and a small kids pool (open from the middle of June until approximately 9th or 10th September – (weather permitting), & bar/restaurant.
- Complimentary Tuscan Tennis t-shirt
- Our local info guide booklet
Everyone is treated as an individual, with an effort to find solutions suited to their game style, age, aspiration and ability level.
We do not teach shots in exactly the same way to everyone. Just look at the best players in the world to see the variety of styles.
What is important to us is that you are playing in a manner which is mechanically efficient so as not to cause injuries, as an improvement in mechanics will ultimately benefit a player’s game.
The Doubles Clinic will include the following:
1) We will work on the playing situations that occur most frequently for your level. This could be both at the net, 1 up 1 back, both back or a combination of all 3!
2) The importance of positive and effective communication skills as a team i.e. how to interact with your partner both during and in between points
3) A consideration of everyone’s role – server, receiver, server’s partner and receiver’s partner – and each team’s positioning and movement during a point. (also covered during the weeks lessons)
Want More Information on this or other Tennis Destinations?
Tell us about your trip plans, and we will help you put the perfect package together:
Get in touch! We’d love to hear from you
Do you have a club or court that you want us to write about? A favorite resort? Let us know: